Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Big Foot Sighting

One of the things I've tried to do, while writing these text games, is immerse myself in the subject matter, so it becomes as second-nature to think in the right terms (which helps with getting into character). For instance, I was constantly reading websites relating to Mars and its moons while developing Pantomime. I wanted as much knowledge to soak in as possible.

To this end, I've started reading more about cryptozoology. Sure, a lot of it may be silly and pseudo-science, but there are a few creatures that have gone from "cryptid" to "animal." Recently, the Milker and I attempted a Big Foot sighting.

Here is the video:



Draw your own conclusions! I only wish we had access to a better camera than the 1890s-style projector system we went with. Ah, well.

No comments: